The Treatment Room offers in person nursing services, using natural and non toxic products along with health monitoring, chronic health management, blood analysis and much more.
Providing services such as:
- Wound Dressings
- Chronic Health Management eg. diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Weight loss advice
- Health MOT’s
- Blood analysis
- and more….
An evidence-based holistic approach to health, bridging the gap between modern, alternative and traditional medicine.
Treatments and Services Offered in The Treatment Room
“Live life when you have it. Life is a splendid gift, there is nothing small about it”. Florence Nightingale
- Overall Health MOT: Overall health check to identify health needs or monitoring including blood pressure and blood sugar analysis
- Chronic Health Management/Advice: management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, COPD, asthma etc
- Wound dressings/management: surgical wounds, leg ulcers, burns etc
- First aid
- Suture removal
- Packages of care for home services (14 days notice needed minimum)
- Residential Wellness packages and short term respite (date dependent)
- Equipment rental
- Short term packages of care: for people visiting the area or who have family visiting or on holiday with additional health needs
- End of life care advice and support
- Medical Appointment Accompaniment
The Treatment Room offers traditional and modern nursing services backed by science. I use a holistic approach of care, to identify the root cause of issues/symptoms. Using a combination of intuitive energy, experience and knowledge, I can understand your health challenges by discussing your key issues and develop a plan of care that meets your individual needs.
Part of the consultation includes ensuring that you will have all the information you need and action plan to take control of your own health, tailored for you. Be it a one off appointment for suture removal following surgery or longer term chronic health care monitoring and management.
I have a network of English speaking Doctors and Health Professionals for referrals such as osteopaths, physiotherapists, specialist doctors. In addition I have a great network of alternative therapists (Portuguese and English speaking, online or in person), spiritual guides, life coaches and personal trainers/sports experts that can be built into a package of care and healing.
Health MOT: Including blood pressure, oxygen saturations (SpO2) , blood sugar, urine analysis, weight/ height, Body Mass Index. Includes discussion on health concerns and options available. In person only, or can be virtually if you have measurements of basic observations.
35 Euros (40 minutes)
Price varies depending on need and/ or proceedures, please request quote. Virtual appointments available with follow up for health coaching/ advice.
Disclaimer: I have read and understood everything on this page. I acknowledge that Jennie Lowes is a natural health practitioner and registered nurse, but does not diagnose, cure or treat any illness or disease. This site and services are to provide information and general management in terms of diet, basic supplements, stress management techniques and toxin removal. Further, the undersigned releases Jennie Lowes for any failure to identify any medical condition or disease. It is understood and agreed this is not the purpose of their services
Want to know more?
Get in touch.